RLI Renter Liability Insurance ($9.99/day)
The State of California requires all drivers to have liability insurance up to statutory of, Bodily injury ; $15,000 for each person, $30,000 for each accident and $5,000 for property damage.
SLI Supplement Liability Insurance ($9.99/day)
SLI provides liability protection with limits of the difference between the primary protection and a combined single limit of $1,000,000
CDW Collision Damage Waiver ($16.99/day)
Coverage for the Rental vehicle. Other restrictions may apply.
PAC Personal Accident Coverage ($5.99/day)
Coverage; Accidental Death, Driver receive $100,000 and passenger receive $10,000. Accident Medical Expense cover you and immediate family traveling with you $1,000. In addition each passenger covered $1,000 emergency medical expense, personal property $525 with $25 deductible.
These insurance and damage waivers are not applicable if renter breaches rental agreement or contravenes traffic regulations.
Renter must cover costs exceeding amount covered by insurance and compensation.
Unregistered drivers will not be eligible for compensation under any circumstances.
Renter will responsible for all damages caused by a non-registered driver.
The Company’s insurance compensation system can not be applied if the customer used a rental car in violation of the rental agreement, insurance policy, traffic law, etc. In addition, if an accident occurs under the following circumstances, it will be out of the insurance coverage, all damages, and compensation compensation during that repair period will be borne by the customer.
- Driving under influence by alcohol/drugs, etc.
- Driving by outrageous, irrationality, intentionally, unreasonable and reckless driving
- When using rent-a-car for something to tow or push
- Driving on unpaved road
- Used for commercial purposes, for criminal purposes
- Used car outside of California without permission from AM PM Rent A Car.
- Natural disaster, Damage by terrorism/riots
- When providing false information at the time of rental.
- Driving by a person not stated in the rental agreement.
- A self-loss accident (such as a collision with a guard rail, a wall, a rock, a stone, a vehicle being stopped, which includes a set collision with an object), violation of policy, careless driving, vandalism
- vehicle theft
- key in the lock, loss, etc., glass damage, damage to the tire, the loss of the foil cap
- Towing costs
- sales compensation during the repair period